News & Events
NewVector is Now a TechServe Approved Continuing Education Provider
- December 23, 2016
- Posted by: Maurice Fuller
- Category: Uncategorized
We’re thrilled to announce that NewVector is now a TechServe Approved Continuing Education Provider.
TechServe Alliance CPSAEs and CPSRs must complete 24 hours of Continuing Education (CEUs) during the three year period after earning their certification.
Now you can choose from 60 NewVector courses to maintain your TechServe Alliance CPSAE and CPSR certifications.
See TechServe Alliance Continuing Education Credits for details.
- 10 Productivity Habits of Top Recruiters and Sales Executives
- NewVector is Now a TechServe Approved Continuing Education Provider
- How to Target Highly Profitable IT Staffing Niche Markets
- Why Your Staffing Firm is Leaking Gross Margin … and how to dramatically increase profits by fixing the leaks
- The Value of Advanced Boolean Search Skills