News & Events
Techserve Panel Discussion on Recruiting Challenges
- January 20, 2016
- Posted by: Maurice Fuller
- Category: Recruiting
It’s been a while since my last blog posting. We’ve been super busy launching NewVector. The response from our customers has been super positive.
I’m thrilled to announce that I will be leading a panel discussion on current recruiting challenges at the upcoming TechServe Conference.
The following is a description of the topics we will discuss in Boca.
I hope that you will be able to join us!
All the best, Maurice
Maurice Fuller Founder, NewVector Group
A New Twist on Recruiting Challenges
In the most candidate-driven labor market since 1999, the IT staffing industry faces a familiar challenge with a new twist: hyper demand for IT talent ratcheting up demand for the most talented IT recruiters. In addition to more complex, time-consuming fills and more demanding candidates with multiple offers, IT staffing firms must contend with increased turnover in the recruiting ranks.
To maintain high productivity and recruiting success, our panel of experts will share innovative and strategic actions you can take to more effectively manage demand on all sides:
- Sourcing candidates in today’s hyper-competitive IT labor market
- Referral programs that achieve the best results
- Closing candidates in multiple offer situations
- Educating hiring managers about the current labor market
- Attracting, compensating and retaining top recruiters
- New technologies and services to increase recruiter productivity
- 10 Productivity Habits of Top Recruiters and Sales Executives
- NewVector is Now a TechServe Approved Continuing Education Provider
- How to Target Highly Profitable IT Staffing Niche Markets
- Why Your Staffing Firm is Leaking Gross Margin … and how to dramatically increase profits by fixing the leaks
- The Value of Advanced Boolean Search Skills